not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, July 24, 2004

How "Playboy" of you.
 
Spawned by an very welcome and inquisitive e-mail from my new buddy Rhino, I give you my Playboy interview.   If there's more that you want to know, I'll gladly answer it.  Please leave me comments ... I like comments.  They make me happy. 

LIKES:
Sun
Carribbean
My job (hope I get to keep it)
Pageants (preferably Miss America)
MAC Makeup
Sex
Wine (preferably German whites)
Monkeys
Indie rock (although I've been known to love me some Britney too)

DISLIKES:
Getting jerked around by people
Stupid people
Mean people (Tucker Max-style mean is OK, truly hateful people are not OK)

Wow, I guess I'm pretty agreeable.  Hmm.