not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, July 05, 2004

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
important: all links within this post are NSFW.


I tend to disagree. I know many women that rave about their ... umm ... Bob. As in, Battery Operated Boyfriends. This has been the subject of many discussions amongst my girlfriends and I over the past few years, and I'd like to open the discussion to those in the "Peanut Gallery" here. What do you have, what do you like, what would you not recommend? Guys, are you threatened by Bob?

When I moved out of R's house, I left my Rabbit there. I am still lamenting its loss, particularly since I have been getting absolutely NO real-life lovin lately. I purchased a smaller one whilst in STL with Gal-Pal, but it's just not the same. siiiiiigh ...

Anyhow ... comment away, you perverts. And yes, Drama Queen ... the raunch is officially back. :)