not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Too bad I'm allergic to Penicillin ...

Some jackball decided it would be great fun to slip a trojan horse past my virus scanner and personal firewall. Bastards. I've spent the whole evening attempting to clean the damned thing off of my system. I'm so annoyed right now. Don't these lame-ass losers have anything better to do with their time? I'm relegated to sitting here on the couch, and running every virus-scanner and spyware detector known to man.

So, to kill the time while my system is lysoled from the inside out, I'm watching some drivel on VH1 about hottest hotties. Who's on your list? You know ... "the list". Here's mine, in no particular order ... Notice that there aren't any typical factors there, no running theme. Interesting.

GUYS ON MY FANTASY LIST:
George Clooney
Colin Farrell
Jon Seda
Dave Grohl (current-day, not grungy Nirvana type)
LL Cool J
Paul Walker
Orlando Bloom (that one's for you, MAV)
Ben Affleck (before he poked it in J-Hoe)

WOMEN I'D CONSIDER GOING GAY FOR:
Gwen Stefani
Angelina Jolie (provided she doesn't stab me and keep my blood in a vial around her neck)
Mischa Barton

Who's on YOUR lists? Don't be shy, guys and gals. 'Fess up in the comment section below.