not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, June 20, 2004

Shaking my coffee cup full of coins.

I sat down and figured out my finances. I have to save $70 per month to be able to afford to go to Atlantic City. I really wish that I was, like, independently wealthy. At least that way. I could just up and go, and not have to worry about how many different ways to say "no, I can't do that this week (well ... this MONTH), I just can't afford it." My concern would be ... "wow, which pair of Manolos will I wear to the pageant?"

Maybe I'll just start panhandling on the corner. I could make enough to pay my way to AC and not worry about it. Even though we're splitting the hotel room about 6 ways, it still is going to be a stretch to cover it. Trump is so damned rich anyways, why does he need to charge so stinkin much for a hotel room??? You know, if I were still married, this would be an absolute non-issue.

Maybe the title of this post should have been "I Wanna Be Rich".