not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Luck if you've ever been a lady to begin with
Luck be a lady tonight.


Just got off the phone with Ree. Guess what. We're going to ATLANTIC CITY! Not that I haven't mentioned that a million times already, but we're going for the WEEK. She is going anyways, and we're going to work out the money - the agreement is, "we'll make it happen, whatever it takes". I'm going to request the time off tomorrow, and we're going for the whole week. We'll leave from The Rubber City on that Monday morning, early. By early, I mean like, 7 or 8 AM. This is frightening. It's really going to happen.

I haven't been to AC for the entire Miss A week, ever. I've been for the parade/finals night, but never for the whole week. I'm completely beside myself with joy right now. I might explode. Have the duct tape at the ready, because you'll need to put me back together.