not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, June 29, 2004

i've found a reason to show
a side of me you didn't know


I had a nice time tonight. I had a wonderful date, at least I think it was a date, I'm not really sure.

After work, I went to Bar Louie for a GGC with a hot man. Had only intended on having one, but ended up drinking two ... and some bruschetta. We met at 5:15 for just one drink, no more than an hour or so, and we didn't leave till nearly 7. I sat on the patio, had a great conversation with a hysterically funny guy, flirted shamelessly, had my boobs ogled by my date (under the ruse of looking at my necklace ... the one he purchased), and I'm actually cool with it. After all, it's not like he hasn't seen them before. But he sure did blush and stammer when I caught him peeking.

Would I go out with him again? Sure - if he asked. Was *the spark* there? Of course it was, silly! We've already established that there's only been two men in my life that have ever had *the spark* with me. I think I will send the standard, patented, award-winning Martini-brand "I had a wonderful time last night - can we do it again sometime soon?" note, and see where it goes. After all, I now owe him dinner AND a drink. Actually, GGCs don't come cheap ... maybe I can work it off? *evil grin*

Hey, look at it this way: at least I know for sure that he's not married. I have the signed and notarized documents to prove it in my filing cabinet at work.

Other news - met a nice guy. Apparently he hasn't heard of the "three day rule" ... rec'd an email from him within a few hours. Look for an appearance of a new guy, as J is quite charming and quite cute. It's rainin men, hallelujah.