not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, June 17, 2004

The buzz is deafening.
I can no longer hear the voices in my head telling me to do bad things.


I'm sure by now you've heard all about Farenheit 9/11. As your friendly neighborhood raving liberal, I'm just dying to see it. I'm not a huge Michael Moore fan, I find him boorish and terribly ... well ... skeevy. But I'm really curious to see what the buzz is all about.

I've been overwhelmed with work lately. I'm in the hardcore audit season, and finishing up a major overhaul of policies and procedures. It's now nearly twenty after eight, and I'm going to bed soon. Whoa, I'm a WILD woman!

No news from The Date, or R. Although Girlfriend has decided that she wants me to go out with a friend of hers. She has impeccable taste in friends, just look at yours truly.

Till tomorrow ...