not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort here


Until all of our circle of friends have been notified, I will refrain from posting too much about it. But suffice it to say that tragedy has struck someone I'm close with ... a member of our "brigade" (not "The Others", which includes MAV, M, A, Miata, Z, etc.). My heart is broken, and I don't know what to do to help her.

Lucky for me, I was busy all day at work, and will continue to be busy tomorrow as well. I'll stop in tomorrow after we get a hold of everyone, and fill you in.

Love to all ... spend some time tonight holding your children tight. Revel in their sounds, their touch, their smells ... enjoy them.