not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, May 26, 2004

You and I
Were so full of love and hope
Would you give it all up now?
Would you give in just to spite them all?


(Tonight's subject is brought to you by the nice folks in a great little band called Doves.)

Not a whole lot to say tonight. Got a note from Gal-Pal this morning, and her grandfather passed away overnight. Today at work was long, but productive. I had a lot on my plate today, but my mind kept wandering back to St. Louis. I've been thinking of her all day, because I've been there recently ... it's tough. Even though, in both of our cases, their deaths were a relief of their suffering, it's still hard to face it. With all that said, I'm pretty tired.

No feedback from R's doctor yet. Thanks to everyone that's sent healing energies and kind thoughts. I'm hoping that no news is good news ... because I sure could use some good news right about now.