not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, May 19, 2004

WHAT'S ON ... RIGHT NOW?

What's On your 'I always put this off' list Right Now?

I hate laundry.

Let me rephrase that ... I hate FOLDING laundry. I have piles and piles of clean laundry EVERYWHERE. My bedroom looks like the clean laundry bomb went off in there. It's a good thing that no one other than me, my daughter, and my cat ever see it ... because it's really freaky.

Besides, when I put away laundry, I realize the unnatural amount of lingerie that I own. It is really freakish.

Sooooo ... what's on YOUR list?

PS ... note the new addition to the linky goodness ... John Kerry Is A Douchebag But I'm Voting For Him Anyway.