not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, May 06, 2004

so no one told you life was gonna be this way
your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A
it's like you're always stuck in second gear
when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year


Did you watch Friends tonight? I got tickets to the Columbus finale party, and went with a friend of mine (haven't mentioned her yet ... we shall call her Miata, after her beloved convertible). Fun times. I was totally overjoyed when Ross stood up and saw Rachel standing there in the doorway. Inspiring, yet sad at the same time. It made me sit up and take notice that I do have an awesome group of friends ... Gal-Pal, Girlfriend, M, A, Z, MAV, C, E, and Miata too! There's more out there that haven't been drug into the not-so-dirty-laundry yet, so watch this space.

Tomorrow is Friday, thankfully. I'm headed up to my mom and dad's for the Mother's Day weekend, with my Princess. I'm trying to decide whether I want to "drop the dime" on R tomorrow. I guess this odd holding pattern that I'm in is OK for me for now, as I'm so busy that I don't have time to concentrate on "things" and brood upon them. I'm totally engulfed in helping Girlfriend get ready for Mrs. Ohio next week, so I won't have a lot of free time to worry, obsess, and overanalyze every tiny move.