not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, May 03, 2004

Only the lonely
Know the heartaches I've been through
Only the lonely
Know I cry and cry for you


Tonight, I'm feeling very frustrated. Tonight is one of those nights that I wish I had a partner here with me to tackle the Princess. Apparently, R has slept with her on his chest all weekend long. And this, as other toddler parents know, creates a monster. Particularly in a child that is being constantly shuttled from house to house. I need help sometimes, and it's really hard not to have it.

I am on that side of the ebb-and-flow where I beat myself up. I'm on the valley of it. I'll be all "high" and happy for a while, and then it hits ... I'm alone ... and it sucks.

E-mailed back and forth with R today for the whole day. It was nice. He did fess up to the whole radio station party. I pretty much let him know that I thought it was crappy, and he told me that he was tired of women and dating ... and that he's breaking it off with the woman I affectionately refer to as "the bar whore". Apparently, she's not taking it well. Is it mean of me to think "too bad, so sad"?

Guess what ... I won tickets to Columbus' Friends Finale Viewing Party ! I invited R, and he is going to find a sitter for Princess (Thursday is his night). I'm going, even if he doesn't. So there.

I'm going to try to sleep here soon. I have a feeling this will be a long night with Princess.