not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, May 13, 2004

I held your tiny hand for but a moment
I will hold you in my heart for a lifetime


Now that the entire brigade (including Drama Queen) has been notified, here's what's going on. I waited until one of the brigade could get a hold of her (she is busy getting her life back together with her newly-home-from-the-war husband, and I know she stops in to read here pretty often).

A friend of ours lost one of her tiny, precious identical twin girls yesterday morning. Sweet and tiny Lily was taken from us by the silent killer called SIDS. Please take a moment and hold your children a little tighter tonight, and keep Ani and her family in your thoughts and prayers. SIDS was always my biggest fear when Princess was a tiny baby, as a friend from high school lost her sweet son to SIDS, and the memory of helping to carry that tiny white casket, and loading it into that dark hearse is permanently etched into my brain.

I'm not going to write about anything else tonight, because I want this message, and its magnitude, to stand alone. I'm off to check on the Princess (as I've been apt to do several times a night now).