not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy. Mother's. Nose.

Sorry I've been AWOL this weekend, I have been super busy. I left on Friday night to head up to mom and dad's, right after work. Spent Saturday running errands, and today is Mother's Day.

We got up this morning and went to brunch at a great restaraunt by the airport. Then, we stopped at WalMart to pick up some sheets for Princess' bed at their house (she's been sleeping in a pack n play when we are there, and she can now scale the side). While there, my mom was trying to get Princess to say "Happy Mother's Day" and Princess just looked at me and said "MOMMEEE! Happy ... muddersh ... ummm. NOSE! hee hee hee hee hee!" I guess it's the thought that counts.

R called today to wish me a Happy Mother's Day, and also to tell me that his engine in his car had died. My stupid cell phone battery was getting ready to die, so I had to cut the conversation short. Besides, I had a little girl in the backseat that really wanted to talk to MOMMMEEE! all the way home.