not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, May 29, 2004

Cinderella Girl, Cinderella Girl
You're the fairest girl in all the world!


Sorry if I've been absent, I'm judging yet another state pageant. I was a winner for this system in 1997, and was promptly "retired" and entered into their hall of fame. I performed at their welcome luncheon today, and just hung out and "pageanted" all day.

I realize most folks don't understand that "pageant" can be both a noun and a verb! But, it is. To "Pageant" means to hang out and talk all day, "dish" about goings-on in other programs, and catch up with those you haven't seen in a long time. The competition isn't really the important part of the process, it's the social aspect of it all.

Anyhow, no news on any front of interest. No R, no anyone else, nada. The cat's still bad, my house is still trashed, and the laundry is still not folded. But there is pageanting to be done!