not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The Bad Cat.

My poor cat is going through a period of adjustment. He's spent the better part of the past month at my mom and dad's. The poor little thing, he's been on vacation. My mom must have just sat under him for days on end ... because he about had a convulsion when I walked through the door tonight! Now, he's home, and mommy makes him mind! He doesn't like this too much.

I've recently discovered indie music. I got hooked on some really great stuff through The O.C. Mix 1, and now I go back there and listen a few times a week. I really like Jem, and am taking a good liking to Annie Minogue as well. Some of the stuff on there is marginal (at best) but is worth your listen nonetheless. Anything beats the prefabricated crap that's playing on most top 40 stations right now. But I do need a Morning Zoo fix on my way to work every day.

I want to go hear Saving Jane next Thursday, and invited R to go with me. We shall see if he goes. I think I will go, even if he doesn't go. I can't wait for the summer jazz concerts to start at Easton!

American Idol: For once, I agree with Simon. That song was Fantasia's acceptance speech. Diana got intimidated, and flubbed up "Don't Cry Out Loud" (which should have been her strongest song). She is only 16 years old, so I'm not terribly concerned for her future. I have a pretty good feeling that she'll be OK.

I took some great photos of Princess this weekend. If you want to see them, drop me an email. I'll send you the link to the album.