not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, April 19, 2004

WHAASSSAAAP!
Nothin. Chillin. Drinkin a Bud Light.


Busy day today, had meetings and such all day long. But lucky me got a free 8-hours off PAID, to use in the future. YAY! I will likely take it off during the summer, to lay by the pool and drink beer for an entire blissful summer day. I can't wait.

Tonight, Princess and I went shopping. We took off to Once Upon A Child and picked up three pairs of jean shorts. Then to Payless and got her a pair of sandals. Oh, yippee, SPRING IS HERE!

This weekend should be fun. Saturday, is ZOO DAY with my princess! Oh, we'll have sooo much fun. And Sunday is WalkAmerica (HEY ... SPONSOR ME ALREADY! EMAIL ME FOR INFO!)

I'm still sniffly, so I will keep it short tonight. Off to take some Robitussin CF and go to sleep.