not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A Gas Grill Is A Ten Year Commitment, Minimum.

You know, back when R and I moved in together, we bought a gas grill. We mused that it did indeed qualify as a major purchase, therefore conferring the "ten year commitment" rule. Well, the grill was purchased in March of 1998. It's not March of 2008 yet, now is it.

This tirade was inspired by the fact that today, on my lunch hour, I'm cruising over to Wal-Mart to look at buying a gas grill for myself. I hate spending that kind of money, but I really do need one. That, and a table and chairs to eat out on the patio.

According to The Weather Channel, it is going to be simply gorgeous for the remainder of the week. I feel a hunka-hunka-toasty-bratwurst comin on!

Sunday, the day that R and I are supposed to "go and do something", it's supposed to be 75* and sunny. I suggested a zoo day, and I haven't heard back from him as of yet. It's not like I couldn't find something to do without him (like, ride my bike, clean my house, etc. etc. etc.) but I would rather go to the zoo with him and Princess. Speaking of whom … I get her back tonight. Thankfully. I totally missed her. Maybe I'll bust out her wagon and we'll go to the park tonight. We'll see what the weather brings.

Happy hump-day. hee hee .. I love saying that. It sounds so dirty.