not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Feelings. Nothing more than ... feeeeeeelings.

Man, I feel icky. Emotionally and physically. I have been beating myself up pretty badly this week, because Thursday is The Anniversary. Physically, my allergies are wreaking havoc on me. Tree pollen is through the roof, and mold spores are a-plenty. I'm going to take some more Advil Sinus and try to sleep.

Operative word is "TRY". I kept waking up every two hours last night, tossing and turning, with horrible dreams. One of my dreams was that I went and got my mail, and there was an invitation to R's wedding to some other woman (the name was blurry) and it was our invitations, same text and writing, etc. I woke up, alone, and shivering in the cold. Another one was that I met R for lunch (as I'm supposed to do tomorrow) and he introduced me to his fiancee (name was just a muffled sound), and then acted like I should be OK with it. Again ... woke up cold and alone.

I can't take anything to help me sleep, because Princess is here. We drove up an hour north of here and met my parents for dinner. Princess was good in the car, and REALLY BAD in the restaraunt. I was embarrassed. Then I came home and Salem (the kitty, or as Princess says, the MEE-YOW) had trashed the house. My clean laundry was scattered all over the floor, and Princess' toys were strewn all over the living room, and the counters were littered with all kinds of stuff.

Off to bed with me. After all, tomorrow is another day.