not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, April 22, 2004

FAD-Bee.
Or, more commonly known as Friends Against Drunk Blogging.


I'm almost through my first bottle of wine. Working on number two.

I was really "busy" at work today. Truth be told, I found lots of busy-work to keep myself occupied. I wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone, really. But I just sucked it up and went in. I got some really great phone calls and emails today from some wonderful friends. It felt good to know that at least someone loves me!

R and I emailed back and forth throughout the day, as usual. It was really nice, as it was just "fluff" email. Chatty, a little flirty ... just fun. At about 3:45, I excused myself to the restroom and had a good cry. After I came back to my desk, I settled in to answer the email that had come in during the time I was gone. R called me right about 4:30, and checked to see if I was OK. I told him "yeah, I'm OK. Do you believe that?" And he goes "ha ha ... why, are you lying to me?" and I go "mmm. maybe." This, of course, prompted another sobbing fit from me.

I came home, and busted up my handy-dandy foil cutter and corkscrew. I'm really OK. Really. I plan on polishing off both bottles, by myself, watching Friends and Scrubs (but not Will and Grace) and then going to sleep. Passing out, as it were. I just keep telling myself ... the sun will come up, tomorrow ...