not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, April 03, 2004

Buh-Bye, Neeeemo!

Hi all. I'm up at mom and dad's. The sun is glimmering brightly through the windows, and my dad just went in and rescued the Princess from her bed.

Meeting up with the girls at 6 tonight. I'm really doing my best to keep busy today.

Here's a funny Princess story ... R's mom brought her to my house last night so that we could get on the road to our respective destinations. I hooked up the DVD player in the truckster, and loaded up the Princess and grabbed her favorite movie to watch for the trip. We were on the road and all of a sudden I hear her mumbling something in the back seat ... I asked her "what, baby?" and she rolls her eyes at me and goes "Mommy. It's the Neeeemo. Buh-bye Neeeemo." and then turns off the DVD player. I had to pull over because I was laughing so hard. Apparently, she wasn't in a Nemo mood.

I then proceeded to put "Springtime With Roo" in for her. All was well the rest of the way to Akron.