not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, April 26, 2004

Brand Loyalty.

Oh, Imitrex. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and threw up. For no reason. I got up ten minutes before my alarm went off, and then took a shower, hoping it would make me feel better. I went in and sat down to have my morning worship of Mike Valpredo, and then had that urge again. NO, you dirty bird, not THAT urge (at least not this time) ... the urge to puke. Then it hit me like a Mack truck ... migraine. And I've had a screaming headache all day long. I took Princess to the sitter's, and literally slept the day away. I had to go this afternoon and get my script refilled, and also stocked up on random "this makes me feel better" food.

I'm PMSing, and cranky. And really really lonely. Off to take more sumatriptan succinate and head to bed.

PS ... to answer questions about R ... we said we'd have "the talk" at a later date, but we WILL have it. I need that "closure", whatever the answer may be, to salvage that last wee bit of my sanity. There ain't much left, but damn it I'm going to keep it.