not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, March 28, 2004

Yet another instance of the Darwinian combine.

I'm really bored. I'm supposed to head over to C's house to pick up the bike (which, coincidentally, R fought me over, and I WON, ha ha ha!) and I'm just waiting on him to finish dinner at Asian Cuisine with E so I can drive over there and pick it up before R does. Does that make me a bad person?

At any rate, I'm watching yet another one of VH1's "I Love The 80's" crappy shows. Right now, it's I LOVE 85 and they are talking about MacGyver. It's really sucky. They are also talking about fashion, etc. Let me tell you, I am going to dig through my old photos and BURN any proof of my less-than-stellar fashion sense. Good Lord, whose brilliant idea were legwarmers, anyways?

Oh, another gem ... "you built a time machine? Out of a DeLorean?" Apparently, you have to go 88 MPH for it to kick into hyper-space-send-Michael-J-Fox-to bop-his-mom mode. I just would like to know one thing ... I go 88 MPH in the truckster (for those of you that don't know, a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE 3.5L), and I don't get to go anywhere special. Maybe because it's significantly bigger than a DeLorean (and I carry far more crap in it), I'll have to try going just a little bit faster.