not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, March 07, 2004

We want a lady in the street
But a freak in the bed


Ahh, s'wonderful to be home. I had a nice drive, it took me about 1.5 hours less to get home than it did to get there. The young lady that we selected as PJM will do well at nationals, I'm sure. Her areas that need improvement are strictly cosmetic. I've always said that I could always help shop for a new gown, but I can't teach interview. Intelligence is born, NOT made.

R introduced me to something absotively wonderful this evening. Noval Raven Port. Oh my goodness, it's so smooth. I only had about a half-shot of it, because it's 39 proof and I had to drive. But we agreed that we would have more, at another time, when we both didn't have to work the next day.

I am pretty tired, so not a whole lot is getting written tonight. Sorry! More tomorrow.