not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, March 01, 2004

Pour Quoi?

I guess I'm not really sure what today's entry is about. I don't have much to say, really. I guess I can update on all fronts.

R: I am giving him the time and space he needs to pull his head out of his ass. It remains to be seen whether I will date until he decides to pull it together. I think that if I do date, it had better be good. Thus far, I've managed to nitpick at very worthy folks. But they all share the same fatal flaw: They are just not R.

T: He's pissed at me because I'm really busy for the next few weeks. I will be in PA this weekend, and in Dayton next weekend. He gets so crabby about my planning my life, but HE'S the one that travels all week, every week. And he also wins the award for "Most Drama From A Man". And that's a hell of an achievement compared to R!

AWNSDI: My tax return is going to pay down a good part of my credit cards. I want to pay off the one ($650), but the big one has like, $4000 on it. I should be able to pay off half of it. But, on the upside, I had seriously considered forbearing that card, but I think I will just suck it up, and pay it off, and close it on MY terms.

I hope that soon, I will be able to return to the Martini you know and love. Till then, you'll have to be happy just reading how I like to beat myself up. And my shrink will continue to love how Aetna pays the bills for my weekly bitch session.