not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, March 27, 2004

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.

How is it that the comic strips have the most sage advice and the most incredible observations? The above quote is from none other than Charlie Brown.

I am really not in the mood to do anything. I came home from work by 6 last night, and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I didn't wake up until after 6 AM today. I just don't like being alone. I want R here with me.

I am miserable today. Princess isn't here, but there are reminders of her everywhere. I just flipped past Play With Me Sesame on the TV, and busted out in tears again.

My mom is sick still, and there is nothing I can do. She is crying for me to move home, and I'm damned near ready to pick up and go. What is holding me here? Nothing.

Pardon me whilst I wallow in self pity today.