not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, March 21, 2004

No pressure, no diamonds.

Diamonds are actually little bits of carbon that have been subjected to immense heat and pressure. So, realistically, the charcoal that you use to barbecue with can eventually be a diamond ... with enough pressure and time. I should be really sparkly by now, as I've been under so much pressure. A lesser woman would have completely cracked. But not your fair Martini.

I'm really getting to "the end of my rope" with the whole R thing. Hell, I don't even know what to call it. I feel really frustrated, like I shouldn't even hold out hope that we can work it out. But my heart says "give it time, give it time" and my head says "WOMAN, get a life already." Which will win out ... my heart or my head?

In other news, Princess got some ROCKIN photos today. I'm so proud of her, she is getting so big. Tomorrow, back to work. Next weekend, R will go to Indy with his mom (in from Houston) and I'm home alone without the Princess. I am really going to welcome the peace.