not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, March 23, 2004

A lifelong affair with dustbunnies.

I've needed to clean my damned house for two days. Princess is with her daddy, but do you think for one minute that I'd actually clean with my newfound independence? Hell no. Here I sit, journaling for your pleasure.

Today was AYCE night at the Lube. YUM. Met up with C (E didn't join us, she has strep throat), and stuffed ourselves silly. Then, to Target ... again, that place has a $50 cover charge. Then, on my way home, I realized what I'd forgotten at Target ... razor blades. Now that I have my landing strip well manicured, I like to keep it neatly trimmed. I can't function without my Intuition razor. Like it really matters, because it's not like anyone's actually going to see it. So, off to CVS I went, bought blades, then came home. Ah, the single life.

Today's discovery ... Being Daddy: Just Like Being Mommy, Only Hairier. Enjoy.

And no response to yesterday's soul-baring to R. If I weren't so hard headed, I'd start to take it personal. But do you think for one minute that I'd catch the clue bus? Nope. I think that Gal-Pal said it best today ... "You are a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, self-sufficient, sexy, woman. And I believe that there IS someone deserving of you. If it's R, great. But if it isn't, don't feel like that is your fault."

Tonight's American Idol ... I think Jasmine's going home. And I absolutely adore Amy Adams now. And JPL wasn't even that annoying tonight. But Jasmine's performance left so much to be desired.

And with that, it's time for bed. And my dustbunnies can come with me. There's lots of room in my lonely bed.