not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, March 16, 2004

lately, i have had the strangest feeling
with no vivid reason here to find


I was bored with the old template. Do ya like the new one? It's a nice change of scenery.

Today has been a really long day. Half of our funds for my major community service project got pulled out today, and we need $1,000 by Friday or we have to pull out. And I don't want to do that, but I also don't have a spare grand laying around.

I bought The Princess an American Girl Bitty Baby today. With the purple spring blossoms outfit. It will look adorable with her Easter outfit. Oh, the photos I'll have!

No contact from R today, save for a quickie phone call regarding Alaina Sheer's Tattoo this morning. That's it. Crappy day, and my horoscope even warned me about it.

I have no plans for St. Patty's tomorrow. I believe I shall drink alone. But I will likely just sit with a bottle of wine and work on my scrapbooks tomorrow. I am a party girl, all right.

PS ... American Idol ... I totally am into GEORGE! WHOO HOO! I think John Peter Lewis should go home. I just don't see it in him.