not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, March 06, 2004

i still remember
when thirty was old


Mapquest is the work of the devil. See, it said that it would take me only four hours and four minutes to get to Indiana, PA from Columbus, OH. But it neglected to take into consideration that it had THE WRONG DAMNED STREETS LISTED! So I ended up an hour south of where I needed to be. I left my office at 5:20, and arrived in my hotel room at 10:35. UGH. I'm exhausted.

Back in the day, I would be able to go at least a few rounds after a long drive like that. Today, I am so tired, that I'm going to bed.

Random observation: Tom Arnold is on Jay Leno's show. Tom needs to sit still. He is so jittery ... he looks like me after a few doses of Metabolife.