not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I really appreciate this whole "save the stripper" campaign, but I gotta go.

I'm officially addicted to "The OC". R got me hooked on it, and now I just can't stop watching. Tonight, the "gang" went and rescued Haley from a strip club. I need rescued like that ... an intervention. Someone needs to just show up and kick me square in the ass and tell me to stop letting R run roughshod over my feelings. And while they're at it, kick me another time to get me back into Pilates.

In AI news ... I was so sad to see him go. I was hell bent on seeing Jasmine go away. And take her stupid-ass flower with her. I get it, I get it ... you're from Hawaii. Maybe I'd be so "in your face" about it if I lived in Hawaii. Her performance was awful, and I just can't "feel" her. I said it once, I'll say it a million times ... I LOVE GEORGE.

I have a stalker. I made the mistake of answering an IM from someone I didn't know, and now he's continually changing screen names and emailing me and IMing me. If this crap doesn't stop, I'll have to change email addresses. UGH.

No new R news. On April 18th, we're supposed to go to the Newport Aquarium. That will be "make or break" day with me. Either he steps up and gives me a reason to continue to wait for him to get his head out of his ass, or I will move on with no guilt and no question what the future will hold ... I'll know.