not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, March 17, 2004

how can I put this in a way so as not to offend or unnerve
there's a rumor goin' all round that u ain't been gettin' served


I've been informed that there's not nearly as many salacious little bits on here any more ... that it's not nearly as fun to read when all I do is whine. Fine. How about if I whine about sex? Or, as it were, the lack thereof.

As a part of a discussion with the ladies on my September '02 Mommas email loop, we were all disclosing the frequency of which we got laid. Now, I'm the "swingin single" of the group. The rest of them all have more than one child (save for one woman, but her husband is a workaholic), and they are all getting dick at least three times a week. One woman that has FOUR KIDS even gets some every day! Shit, I can't even REMEMBER the last time I got laid, and I have one kid half the week.

I'm a fairly attractive woman, with a good job, and a lot going for me. So why the hell can't I get a decent man? Ugh.