not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Congratulations. You are a Screaming Orgasm.
Kinky and fun, you know how to scream and you sure know how to have one hell of a party!! And one hell of a night . . .

This little insight into my soul was brought to you by: The "What Drink Are You?" Quiz!

Seriously, I think these little "quizlets" are flawed. It's not that I can't imagine myself as a "screaming orgasm" (note that I said "as" a screaming orgasm ... not "having" one). It's that I fancy myself more of a Grey Goose Cosmo Girl.

At any rate, I am so pleased that I'm done with my major projects at work. It weighed so heavily on my mind, because I don't like to get behind the 8-ball on things of that nature. I just am glad it's over now till April. Tomorrow, I get to spend the day working on writing procedures. Mind-numbing really, but I'm so glad that I'm not running flights of steps for hours on end.

Also tomorrow, I get to go get my head shrunk. I did my "homework" for her, basically answering the burning question of: what do you hope to gain from the sessions? I do hope to get a bit of reassurance that my neuroses are completely normal. I think I need a little ego-stroking, and a little hand-holding to tell me that it's OK to obsess about R.

Have a good night.