not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, March 28, 2004

Busy day ...

Going shopping in WV with Girlfriend. Apparently my skills as a personal shopper are sought after. LOL

Spent last evening sobbing uncontrollably on poor ol C. God bless him, he puts up with so much bullshit with me. I now need to reconcile what we talked about with my heart. It was good, but just nice to hear. I know, cryptic bullshit from me ... but I promise it was good, and quite reassuring.

And C is too sweet ... he gifted me his mountain bike last nite, I have to stop by later and pick it up. WHO HOO! I can just imagine the princess ridin in one of those fun little cabooses behind me. :)

Here's a dandy little bit of poetry from my new-found favorite tartlet ... Enjoy.

Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby
I used to go with the flow
Didn’t really care ‘bout me
You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong
‘Cause now I’m…

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothin’ but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger