not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, March 04, 2004

Big Red's a bitch, we all know that! Even she knows that!

I hate classes. I'm so tired of this busywork bullshit. I feel like I am just wasting time, and twiddling my thumbs. I really haven't learned a damned thing in three semesters. I typed out a submission to my professor, and AOL crashed and took an hour's worth of work with it. I want to just punt my laptop across the fucking living room.

On to other issues: today, I received a desk drop advertising Ballet Met's Beauty And The Beast. I seriously debated it, but I sent R an email and asked him to call me. He did, promptly, and I asked him to go with me. I told him that I asked him because he was my first choice, but that if he didn't go with me, that I had other people that I could ask to be my date. I told him to sleep on it and let me know tomorrow. We shall see what transpires.

Whilst rewriting my submission to my professor, I watched "Bring It On" for about the umpteenth time. And that, in case you didn't recognize it, is where the subject line came from.

I'll be gone all weekend, but I'll do my best to stop in and update you on my madness. Love to all.