not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, February 23, 2004

¡Yo lo hice!

Apparently, I have been watching too much Dora lately. That means "I did it!"

I left the card for R. I am quite curious to see what will happen now. Even if nothing pans out from it, I will still be relieved that I let it out.

Back to watching "Fast And The Furious". I'm not sure who's hotter ... Vin Diesel or Paul Walker. Paul Walker is a little bit Tucker Max looking. But oh, I just want to rub Vin's bald head. He's yummy.

Thought for the day: "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... 'Wow! What a ride!' "