not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, February 24, 2004

let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
let it wash away my sanity


Interesting day.

R called me this AM as I arrived in my cubic-hell. He told me that he got the card, and he read it, and that he didn't know what to say. Fair enough. I want to give him a few days for the sheer magnitude of what I said to kick in. Because I meant every word.

Went for wings this evening. I am stuffed! Add this up for me ... 14 wings + 2 Bud Lights = how many weight watchers points? I don't think I wanna know.

Time for me to go sleepy bye. Have a fabulous night. Last night, I slept for the first night for a very long time. It remains to be seen where this will go with R. But I have a feeling I will definitely enjoy the ride.