not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

But if I did care, I'd buy you a red swingline stapler.

Today was interesting, at best. The morning drug on at work, because I worked on spot audit crap. Again. Or, actually, it's more like "still". Then I had an appointment at lunchtime, and then the afternoon FLEW by. Picked up the princess. We were going to go to church for Ash Wednesday, but Princess is sick. She's not really sick, but she's whiny and irratible. I decided that it would be best if I didn't inflict that on everyone else. So we just stayed home, hung out, and watched Princess throw mini corn dogs all over the clean carpet.

I'm really tired, I hope I can sleep tonight. Still no word from R about the card, but I can honestly say that I have talked to him more in the past few days than I did for the last six months of our marriage. It's been really nice.

Ummm, yeah. If he could get his head out of his ass and realize that I'm waiting for a resolution to this mess, that'd be greaaaaat.

We discussed "The Passion" and I nonchalantly suggested that we let a friend of his watch Princess on Saturday evening, and go to see it together. He didn't say no, but instead, "let me talk to her about it and see".

Damn. Sho feels good to be a gangsta.