not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, February 21, 2004

A "Fish-ism".

Have you ever watched "Ally McBeal"? On that show (before it got really shitty and they cancelled it), one of the main characters, "Fish", always had an interesting way of putting things. Occasionally, he would come up with these completely useless and meaningless words or phrases, and the people on the show would term theim "Fish-isms".

One of the recurring themes on that show was Ally/Fish's neuroses, and their shrink. One of the things this wacky lady (played by Tracey Ullman) told them was to find a "theme song". At the time, I thought it was one of the most bizarre and ludicrious things I'd ever heard. Well, I am eating my Manolos, because I do it now too.

But see, I either am a mad genius or just flat out mad ... because mine changes quite often. I am a fickle woman. This week (really, today ...) it's George Michael's "Freedom 90". Here's a little sample of the words ...

I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I told you so
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone else I've got to be


I'm on my way out here pretty soon, but wanted to stop in and say hello. And of course, the night wouldn't be complete without saying "I -HEART- JORDAN KNIGHT".

Have a wonderful evening.