not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What the hell.

If there is indeed a God, why does He hate me?

I have been overwhelmed at work, completely exhausted. Then my phone rings at work. My grandfather passed away. (reference my Veteran's Day entry on the other journal.) It's bad, I know ... but I am not really sad, per se. I just have a strange peace about it. He has been ill for so very long, and so I know that he truly is in a better place now. But still, this sucks.

Anyway, no contact from Mr. Permanent-One-Night-Stand. That definitely rates a "What The Hell". Not that I want a relationship from him or anything. See, he's a wee bit shallow ... well, a LOT shallow. And he smokes. He's undependable. I'm rationalizing, aren't I.