not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, January 19, 2004

Viva La Independence.

So, here I sit in the middle of the night. Writing. Why?

Shouldn't I be working on my plan for world domination? Or updating my 5-year plan? Or putting away my clean laundry? Alas, 'tis not to be.

Anywho. Tomorrow I have the day off. God bless the banking system. I'm headed to scrapbook the day away with my friend, and then I'm meeting a date @ PF Changs at 7 PM for dinner. Mark's been after me to go out with him for a few weeks, but I've managed to put him off. Well, I decided that I'm not going to sit around and wait for my life to pass me by. Damn it, I'm going to enjoy myself. So, off to dinner I go.

Plus, I bought some fun stuff at VS this weekend whilst in STL. Not like a need a reason to wear my new tanga's, but hey ... since I'm so good at rationalizing ...