not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, January 30, 2004

This IS a joke, right? RIGHT???

It's God damned cold. I hate winter. Let me rephrase that ... I hate winter when I have to sleep alone.

T is pouting because I was busy at work all day long. I had virtually no free time, and didn't have time to write or call today. He's also less than thrilled because I need to get some sleep. I have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow, and can't afford to stay up all night.

I wrote a really long and heartfelt letter to R today. I laid my thoughts, feelings, and heartache out on the table. We'll see how he responds.

I'm really tired, so I shall head to bed. No lovin today. AWNSDI: $15 at Office Max for a file box and folders. I also got my W2's and other assorted tax forms today, save for my W2 from my job from Jan - June. As soon as I get that, I'm filing. I need the money.