not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Shitty day, redux.

Saying that my day sucked is a totally dramatic understatement.

I tried to call my mom this morning, and Verizon had shut my cell phone off. I've been paying it off $100 or $200 a month (had a nearly $600 balance), and only had $102.62 left to pay. Dig this ... the overdue amount? $2.62. I offered to get 262 pennies in a walmart bag and take them over to the Dublin processing center. They did not find this amusing. Problem solved.

My spot audits last week ... people pulled only what they wanted me to see, and their files are not complete. I busted them out, and they all tried to turn it around on ME. Luckily, I furnished their bosses with the written directives I had sent. I learned to cover my ass. LOL

I had to go to the OBGYN this afternoon. I have been bleeding, cramping, etc. My uterus is tilting farther and farther, and she said that my ovaries are harder than they should be. I'm lucky, thus far, because the rest of the women in my family have had hysterectomies by the time they are 35, most by 30. I just hope that I will find peace with this soon, because R and I had dreamed of having two kids, and ... well.

I am so sad, and very lonely. Being dealt a blow like this is so hard. And handling it alone, is even worse. A lesser woman would have crumbled under pressure like this. But I just enjoyed my daughter, and cried when she went to bed.

AWNSDI: spent the following ... $15 doctor copay. $20 cash from ATM. $29 and change for household needs (laundry soap, fabric softener, milk, wax paper ... yes, wax paper). earned the following from ebay sales ... $37.13. Balance ... spent only about $27 today. Not bad, considering.