not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, January 27, 2004

my immortal

when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me


Tonight, I'm really sad. I'm tragically sad.

I feel really lonely. I know I shouldn't, but I really miss R. Not just the fleeting "he's-been-a-part-of-my-life-for-so-long" miss him, but instead I miss him with my whole heart and soul. When does this part of the healing process end, and the rest of my life begin? I have, thus far, been able to quash this awful empty feeling by just remembering about her , but I continually feel like I failed somehow. I know I didn't, because I remained faithful throughout the whole marriage. But I feel terribly and miserably empty.

I keep thinking to myself: "Self, this is the man that has systematically emotionally, mentally, and financially destroyed you. Why do you love him?" I guess the answer is simple.

I just do.

AWNSDI: $1.67 for breakfast. Désolé, c'est tout.