not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, January 19, 2004

Mmm. Tasty.

I'm eating my words.

I had a WONDERFUL time tonight. Here's the "Love Connection" version of it: He's kinda cute (I wouldn't say hot, but cute) and very nice. And charming. Six years older than me, never married, no kids, has a cat. Thinks my kid is adorable (I had photos with me, of course). But he has a fatal flaw ... he's a Republican. ha ha

Anyways, we went to PF Changs. I had the lemon scallops. YUM. I had a great time, and a nice little smoooooch. If he asks, I would definitely go out with him again. There's a spark there, I'd say.

In other news ... I called Mr. I-Don't-Know-How-To-Use-A-Phone-Unless-It-Suits-Me tonight. Left him a voice mail that I had acquired a souvenir from St. Louis and if he asked really really nicely that I'd show him. I'm assuming the three-day-rule will apply here. I'm supposed to have company this weekend (Saturday), but I would like to invite him down to my house Saturday nite. Thoughts?