not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, January 20, 2004

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a monkey.

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

I should take a cue from MidgetBigot's site, and do a "adventures with not-so-disposable income". I realized today that I am po. I'm so broke that I can't even afford the other "O" and "R". It sucks.

So, for today's AWNSDI: Breakfast at the cafe from work, $2.40. Period. That's all I bought today. Roni took me to lunch, so that was nice. I spent the entire meal poking at my pizza and crying.

I made dinner here at home. And I have enough to cover lunch for tomorrow. This whole being frugal thing really bites. But I just have to make it till the 15th, I think. I hope.

Boy-Toy Update: No news. And this is actually a good thing, as I'm in such a pissy mood that no one should be subjected to it.