not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I -heart- my fireplace.

It's damned cold. Here in sunny Ohio, it's going to be a whopping 23* tomorrow. That sucks. I need a man to keep me toasty-warm. Any volunteers? I have one in mind, but he can't use the God damned phone. It's a good thing he's brutally hot.

I've been super swamped at work lately. I have far too many irons in the fire, but it makes the day pass quickly. For instance, do you realize that today is already Wednesday? Two more days this week of work. Yay for me.

Saturday, we are launching "Operation MAV". The girlies and I have our sights set on helping a good friend get ready for a major pageant, so they are coming to "play" on Saturday afternoon. I shouldn't say "play" because it will be a big day of work. But it will be really worth it.

My ex went to the doctor this evening, which is quite odd. He doesn't go to the doctor unless he's super duper sick. His mom is in this week, so I'm really concerned. I shouldn't be worried about him, but I can't just turn off my feelings like that. I really should just let his girlfriend worry about him (you know, the one he's had for several months now ...) but I can't. UGH, I hate this.

Anyways, on to the things people actually come here to read:

LOVE LIFE: Nada. Although while on my little sabbatical, I did pick up a new friend. He's pink and takes a single AA battery. He's also waterproof. I'm taking suggestion on a name. The ex is still holding my Rabbit captive.

AWNSDI: Found a $8 money order in my wallet. Deposited it. Withdrew $20 cash to cover food for today and tomorrow. Debit card purchases: $10.50 for lunch (damnit, forgot my lunch I packed), $25.12 for gas (dummy light was on). So, basically any ground that I gained yesterday, I lost today.

NEW ADDICTION: A dandy blog from a sex-industry worker. A frightening look into the life of a peepshow gal. WARNING ... this link is NOT safe for work.