not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Fun Weekend Groove (aka ... you're a hot bitch.)

Call me Samantha Jones.

I pulled off an incredible feat this weekend. I had one hot hookup. And you know what? I don't think I really want it to go any farther than that. Is that bad? Am I going to hell for this one? Oh good. I didn't think so.

Anyways, the lucky man was my college flame. We hadn't seen each other in almost 7 years. Back in the day, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Time changes many many things, but not that. He is still every bit as hot, maybe even more so. I believe the most accurate phrase to describe him is "very handsome and disarmingly charming". I would love to be inside his head and hear what he thought. Well, I have a pretty good idea what was going through his head at least three times that night. ha ha

It was damned hard to make it through dinner. Although, I do have to say that his choice in restaraunts is incredible. He chose a place that I would have chosen (had I known about it), and shared a few GG and tonics with me. Dinner was divine, but dessert was even better. And on Monday, I even sent him a bottle of wine with a card saying that.