not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, January 17, 2004

Exponential increase of my "whore score".

I have been talking about it for years. And last night, I finally did it.

Yes, I have a tattoo.

I got it at Enchanted Dragon here in St. Louis (I'm visiting a friend for the weekend). I have always wanted to get one, and I finally broke down and did it ... So allow me to answer a few questions for you.

1. No, it didn't hurt.
2. Yes, getting it done was a rush.
3. No, I couldn't sleep last night from the endorphin rush.
4. Yes, I told my mother. She, in one fluid sentence, goes "what-is-it-don't-tell-your-father."
5. No, I didn't tell my father.

If you want to see a photo, just drop me a line.