not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, January 26, 2004

Call Me Martha.

I love my sewing machine. There is something oddly erotic about the hum and vibration of it as it pieces together a supple material. There's something phallic about watching the needle plunge in and out of the fabric. I think it's terribly therapeutic. I made a slipcover for my second nightstand for my boudoir. It's turning into quite the lovenest. I went with a tropical theme, and I'm piecing it together little by little.

Again, I spent the better part of the day at home. I only ventured out for a few short minutes, then retreated quickly into my cave. So, AWNSDI = A BIG FAT ZERO. For two days in a row. YAY FOR ME.

T is off again. He stopped by for a little "lunch" this afternoon, prior to departure. I'm terribly sad when he's gone. How I wish he'd choose a life less travelled.